<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, November 06, 2007


'TWAS THE NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS! Well, not really, but during the Redskins-Jets game Sunday I noticed this image and immediately thought, "Clement Moore! 'A Visit From St. Nicholas'!" I paused the DVR and grabbed my camera to capture it, and later I rewound to show it to Jacqueline. Just to make sure I'm not a moron, I did a Web search for Clement Moore's name and confirmed that I was right. Many references also included his middle name, and as I walked back to the TV I thought, "It's a shame there's nobody on the team named ..."

And there he was, on the right of the screen -- out of order, but still -- a player named Clarke. I was sure he was in the pics I took earlier, but my cropping was a little too good. So this would be an even better entry, but I'm a moron.



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com