<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

"REALITY" ROUNDUP. Just when "The Amazing Race" had all the momentum in the world, it brings us two of the dullest episodes ever. (I did enjoy Santiago, Chile, though.)

Rob can barely speak his native language; how the hell is he doing so well in Spanish. (I hate to say this, but he and Ambuh are going to be hard to beat.)

Good riddance, "Real World: Philadelphia." I think this was the first cast without one person I liked. (Note to "M.J.": It's pretty pathetic when every 90-year-old in the country qualifies as less sheltered than you solely on the basis of a vague memory of Uncle Miltie.)

"Survivor"? Too early to tell. I was happy to see the tattooed and mutilated punker chick redeem herself, though.

Finally, Jacqueline and I have finally started watching "American Idol." I'm not in love with it, but I do see the appeal. Say what you will about the evil Simon: He's the only judge who knows what the hell he's talking about.

Links? Sorry. I'm tired.



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com