<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 10, 2004

WHAT ARE YOUR nightmare "Jeopardy" categories?

What, everybody isn't obsessed with this idea? You somehow get on the show, you're raring to go, your thumb-button reflexes are sharp as can be, and the unveiling-of-the-board music starts, and you see . . .

THE BIBLE

OPERA

SHAKESPEARE

SCIENCE FICTION

MYTHOLOGY

CLASSICAL MUSIC

Those are my nightmare categories, at least.

"Shakespeare" may surprise you, but it's true. It's part of my living-in-the-present fetish when it comes to fiction. I can't do too old or too new. In fact, too old and too new merge for me, as evidenced by my use of ye olde terminology in making fun of "The Lord of the Rings." (Or was that spot-on? Hell if I know.)



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com