<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 21, 2003

WHAT I WANT: In old urban corner stores, behind the burglar-proof mesh, the tops of the windows tend to sport cardboard (?) borders, sans-serif black on yellowed white, alternating stating-the-obvious descriptions of the goods inside with advertisements for soft drinks. So they might say: GROCERIES (Enjoy Coca-Cola) COLD BEER (Enjoy Coca-Cola) FRESH VEGETABLES . . .

You get the idea. EBay would seem to be the obvious place to find such a thing, but I'm having no luck. I'm not entirely sure what category to even look in. Any help is appreciated. If all else fails I might actually walk down the street and talk to the owner of such a sign, but I'm not much on talking to people. And I don't speak Korean anyway.



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com