<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, March 28, 2003

WHY ARE BEETS CONSIDERED YUCKY? I've never understood that. Especially in pickled form, beets are sweet, yummy, good!

I'm an adventuous eater and all, but I can at least understand the aversion to the green stuff -- spinach, cabbage, brussels sprouts, broccoli, green beans, although I think all are good if they're not overcooked. (I don't care for green beans, though, largely because of the squeaky noise they make with your teeth. Interestingly, my non-adventurous-eater wife loves green beans and hates pretty much all the rest of the above.)

This, by the way, was the main topic of discussion when my friends and I rented a motel room to celebrate our college graduation. (Dorks? Us?)








This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com